Monday, May 23, 2011

The frustration continues...

So I guess I should apologize for not posting more frequently but everyday has been more and more frustrating than the last. I missed driving school which I'm still bummed out about bummed about but i guess it's happened to others in the past. Met up with the owner of Canada's fastest Subaru to pick up a rolecage which he gladly donated towards my project. I've test fit a number of times and have actually managed to track down a welder as well that will come to my house and weld it in. Pretty hard to move the car when it doesn't fire up. Motor was dropped off first week of march....10 weeks later new issues keep popping up and its still not together.
Few things that have gotten done since my last post are:
1. back seats are out
2. car is vaccumed and dust and metal shaving free
3. slicks are installed all the way around

5 days till the CSCS pre registration deadline...I hope I get to run!
Lets see what the verdict at the motor shop will be tomorrow morning..keep your fingers crossed!

Thanks to all the followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment